Monday, July 25, 2011

Puppies 1 week old

Our little puppies are one week old today. I can't believe how big they are getting already. Their eyes and ears are still closed but they are growing:) The boys are defiantly the biggest of the group with the girls not fare behind.
Yesterday we sold our first puppy. A great couple came to look at them and put money down on one of the male pups. I am so excited for them  and look forward to when they can take there new puppy home.



This one is just two days old
When they were first born their faces were all pink. Now the noses are starting to turn black

 Pretty much all they do is eat and sleep 

The fur is super soft and wavy
 
 Here is Nessie taking good care of her pups
She is very protective. Even Crombie is not allowed near them. She will stair him down if he tries to come to close.

I love all the squeaks and grunts they make so I did a little video to help show you how cute it is. In the afternoon they can get very loud.

I am so excited to see them grow this next week and for them to open their eyes. I can't wait to show you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment