Monday, October 3, 2011

Puppies 11 Weeks!

Our last two puppies are now 11 weeks!
We sold our last male! He will be leaving for his new home in Connecticut this week!
So we just have our little girl Miss Orange left.

Here is Mr. Light Blue just after getting a bath

He really has one of the whitest coats I have seen on the puppies. Usually they can have a buff color or yellow ting when they are puppies but he is so white. I could always tell which one he was because of his coat.

Miss Orange is so much fun!
She loves to run around the yard and we got some great action shots of her:)

Her ears are so cute in this one  

I love how you can see the bottom of her paws. They are sooo big!


She's about to take off:)


I love her smile. You can tell she is having so much fun!


She is such a cutie!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pictures. In ten days, we are due our male Komondor Havas. He will be around eight weeks old. We didn't realize how cute he was going to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are just little white fur balls and so much fun. I hope you enjoy your little guy:)

      Delete