Thursday, August 11, 2011

Puppies 3 1/2 weeks old

So I have big news. All of the female puppies have been sold!
The family who was not sure if they wanted a male or female decided on a female and we have a couple in Denver who is wanting two female puppies!
I am very excited for the couple in Denver. I think two Komondor together is so great. These little girls will be friends for life:) 
So we now have three male puppies left. I have had a few more emails about the puppies so we will see how things go.

I am very happy with the families I have talked with so far and am excited for them to take these puppies home. They will just fall in love with them!

I wanted to share a little about each puppy and what kind of personality I have been seeing in them.

Light Pink: She is very spunky and loves to explore. She will get right in and play with the other pups and when I go to check on them will come right up to me when she hears my voice.

Hot Pink: She is just a little princess. She is also not afraid to get out and explore and loves to play.

Bright Orange: She is the largest of the girls and loves her brothers and sisters. I usually catch her sleeping and relaxing.

Blue: He is a fun puppy and loves to run around and also explore. He is one of the braver ones that I see going out further than the others to look around.

Black: He is probably the second largest of the boys and like his sister Bright Orange I catch him sleeping and relaxing. He is also not afraid to get in and play with the others.

Red: He is the largest of the group and loves to play like the others. He is also a little piggy. He really gets right in and eats when ever he gets the chance.

Green: He is a very fun puppy and like Blue will really get out and explore. He loves to jump and play with the other puppies. He also loves to be held and always comes up to me.

Light Blue: He is one of the most outgoing puppies of the bunch. He is always playing and very active. He loves to explore and also comes right up to me and wants to be held.

Here is another video this one is a little longer than the others
You can hear Crombie barking at something in the background. The Bright Orange one is the one sleeping in the back.

and because I just can't get enough of them here is another video


No comments:

Post a Comment