Monday, August 22, 2011

Puppies 5 weeks old!

Wow I can't believe they are five weeks old already!
We started them on puppy food this weekend and they loved it!
It's kind of funny to see their little personalities come out more with how they eat. Some really get in and scarf it down while a few of the others like to take their time. Their little tails go so fast they are so excited while they eat.

I must say raising puppies is hard work. It is so much like having a new baby except instead of just one baby I am constantly worried about eight. You worry about every little thing they are doing. You want to make sure they are each eating enough and moving correctly. When they are asleep I watch to make sure I can see them breathing and even give them a little nudge just to make sure. I don't know of any parent who has not done that! It is also so rewarding. I love to see them grow, they are all turning into white fluff balls. They are so fun to watch play and run around. It is defiantly nerve wracking though!

It has also been such a learning experience on the selling side figuring out payments, contracts, shipping etc....
We currently have five puppies going out of state and two staying in Utah. I really am so excited for the families that will be welcoming these puppies into their homes!

I got a few pictures of the puppies playing. It is so much harder getting pictures of them now that they are on the move constantly!

Hears one nibbling on moms ear

 Mr. Light Blue playing with moms tail.
She puts up with a lot:)

I love how Miss Orange looks like she is smiling for the camera

Mr. Light Blue again enjoying his dinner

I can't remember which pup this was who was chewing on Crombie

I love how they play together. Hear are Mr. Red and Mr. Black


This is a video of the puppies first time eating the puppy food. Some had a harder time figuring out the bowl and kept wanting to eat it. You can see their little tails wage which is sooo cute!

The puppies will be getting their vaccines this weekend so we are looking forward to that and will defiantly let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the beautiful photos. I cannot wait to hold mr light blue! He(all) look(s) amazing!

    Hajnal

    ReplyDelete