Friday, August 19, 2011

Puppies 4 1/2 weeks

Yeah pictures!
Again sorry for the lack of posting pictures this week but hopefully things have finally settled down and we can get back to normal:)

So this is Mr. Green and our last little puppy available. He is the sweetest little guy and very outgoing and playful. He is always one of the first to run up to me when I go out to check on them. He is for sure a people puppy:)

Here is Miss Orange. She is such a fun little puppy. I caught her and Crombie playing the other day and I wish I had my video camera with me it was sooo cute! I will have to try and get Crombie playing with the puppies to show you all. She was also very into the camera. The first picture with her ears back was the first pic I took but when she heard the shutter of my camera she perked right up and was very interested in it.

 




Mr. Red is still as dashing as ever. He was not as sure of getting his picture taken this time. I think it was because we woke him up from his afternoon nap:)

Mr. Black or AKA Batman as his new family has chosen for him which I LOVE! He is such a chill dog and very easy going. He loves to explore and play with the other pups. 


Mr. Blue is also very chill and fun. In the first picture he looks like he could be asleep:) I'm glad I got a pic with his eyes open. He also loves to explore and romp around.


Mr. Light Blue has gotten so big! He is such a funny pup, every time I go out to see them he comes right up to me and wants to nibble on my pant leg. All the puppies are getting their teeth in so we will be starting them on puppy food this next week.
 
 





















Miss. Hot Pink is such a little princess I would say she is a girly girl:) She is also so spunky and full of energy and loves to run around. 






















Miss. Pink is turning into a bit of a tom boy. She really gets in and likes to play with the boys and show them how tough she is. She is also very sweet and loves to come up and be held.

And here is Crombie saying hi to Zander. Zander has pink eye (yuck) so I have been keeping him away from the puppies. I don't know if he could spread it to them but I don't want to risk it. I feel bad because he keeps asking to see the puppies:(
This pictrure was taken before the pink eye


1 comment:

  1. All of them are so big and beautiful. Pood, Zander, feel better soon!
    Hajnal

    ReplyDelete