Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Slacker

Sorry for the lack of posting this week. We have been busy with family in town and I just have not had time to sit down and load any pictures yet. I finally figured out how to take video with my high tech phone and upload it to YouTube which is SO much easier than how I had been doing it. So I plan on getting more video as well.

We have all the puppies but one sold! A family was going to come last weekend to look at the last one but it fell through. I am amazed at how fast we have sold them. This is defiantly a learning experience as we get things figured out with shipping and payments and such.  Just when you think that you thought of everything something new comes up.

 I am super excited for the families who will be taking home these fun little puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment